Five things I could not live without.
This list will not include the obvious such as God, my kids, food, or water, but in case that isn’t clear; I absolutely could not live without any of those!
- My phone. Don’t judge me! But seriously. It could even have no service, but my phone is so much more than a phone! It is my alarm, map, calendar, planner, notebook, camera seriously everything!
- My planner. Okay, so my phone is my electronic planner, but everyone knows that you need multiple planners in life. Some things are just better written down, and nothing is more gratifying than being able to check off or strike through a completed task…it’s just not the same when it’s electronic.
- Google. Do I even need to explain this one? Random, but does anyone remember Ask Jeeves? Does that still exist? I just Googled this. And the answer is more or less yes… its just ask.com now. Now you know, thanks Google.
- Music. I mean come on, music!! Music is just good for the soul. Whatever mood you’re in you can find a song which relates. Music makes you feel as if you’re not alone.
- Chapstick. I feel like I’m cheating with this one… like this can be all five things because I’m talking about ALL my chapstick. My house chapstick, car chapstick, office chapstick, and the chapstick in my clutch. Seriously though, cracked lips are the worst!
What’s something you can’t live without?
Summer of Gratitude:
Today, I’m grateful for three strong, healthy, brilliant, amazing boys whom I get to hug and kiss every single night (four if you count their daddy, HAH!). Seriously though, there is a lot of craziness going on in the world, and some mother’s have to go to sleep without getting to hold their babies. Praying for all mother’s in this position. #familiesbelongtogether